Thursday, February 22, 2018

Marlon Williams - Make Way For Love (2018 Full Album MP3 FLAC Leak)

This is an experiment. There will be several voices in this live review but you can pretend we’re all part of the same hive mind.

https://marlonwilliams.bandcamp.com/album/make-way-for-love

  1. Come To Me
    • Can you turn it up? It’s still too quiet. YOU DON’T LIKE THIS SONG. Are all the songs going to be like this? ECHO! SKIP! Well, so far I’ve heard basically none of this. Is there more than one person singing? I don’t think so. Maybe it’s an echo. Eh, I like it. I like the strings. I was actually going to say that! Like actually! Are those drums too? Are you just messing with me with the drums. I’m kidding! Oh my god! I like the drums though. I’m not sure how I feel about his voice yet. Yeah, me too. This isn’t pop. This is old people style. This sounds like music you would listen to.
    • Read it all when we’re done! Are you going to write that down?
  2. What’s Chasing You
    • Pause it! Pause it! Iike the beat though. I like it better than the first one already. His voice is better. Yeah, I think he uses auto-tune. What’s this song called? WHAT’s CHASING YOU? A monster. In the dark. Words? Twisting? HEY? YOU WANT TO DANCE TO THIS SONG? Let’s dance! NO NO NO. See? He doesn’t even like this song. It good for dancing to though. Does he have nightmares of things chasing him? Yeah, yeah. DID YOU POOP?
  3. Beautiful Dress
    • Oh yeah – he pooped. It smells like an old sandwich. Why is it sunny? BOOTY CREAM IS NOT FOR EATING. Why is he writing about dresses. Does he write his songs? I guess. Can’t he sing about somebody else’s dress? That’s weird. So no. I don’t like this song. Too boring. It’s for old people. You can’t even understand him. Yeah, it pretty slow. Maybe it will pick up. It doesn’t have anything about dresses. I can’t understand him, or maybe I don’t want to. Like a panda? Is he in pain? OO-OOOOOOOOOH. This is boring. It’s my least favorite song so far. Does he have a wife? Probably not. No offense. This is a bad song. I really don’t like what he’s doing with his voice. He’s probably really old, right? Like 80? Wow, he’s begging for love. He’ll be forever alone.
  4. Party Boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    • Is he a party boy? I don’t know. I just hope it’s better than the last song. I don’t like the echo-y voice he does. Me either. At least it’s better than the last song. You can’t understand him because of the weird echo effect. PARTY BOY I think he had too much to drink last night. “I don’t like you”? That’s rude. This sounds like Chris Isaak, but not as good. I don’t know what that is. Probably another old person. There’s a space noise. This sounds like it should be in a movie for second graders. Maybe it’s for second graders from outer space. It’s about this boy, who was like partying, and there was a bully at the party, and the aliens came from outer space and ate them all and it finished but it was only three minutes long and this is the song that was playing the whole time. Yeah, that’s a good movie.
  5. Can I Call You
    • No. You’re too old for me. Come on get to the song already….eugh. That’s so edgy. Is he crying? He’s like sobbing. I don’t like what he does. Hold on! I want to listen. Once the drums start it’s better. I kinda like the beat and there’s less echo once the drums start. I like the way he sings with himself. That’s because he’s forever alone. SEE That’s why he’s begging for people to call him. “I’m having an old people crisis like for middle age people but I never got over it.” After the bad intro to this song it ended up being my favorite song so far. I kinda like this part – I wouldn’t listen to it but I’d accept YOU listening to it. As long as my friends aren’t in the car. Yeah, that was pretty good.
  6. Love Is A Terrible Thing
    • He needs to just get into the song. Wait, what’s this song called? Ohhhh…no, I don’t like this song. Old people gone wrong. They should not sing about love. This song is a bra? DUDE. I hate this song. The piano/voice stripped down sound doesn’t work since neither are particularly strong. What is that noise? It sounds like he’s farting, digeridoo-style. Nothing about this song is good. Even the way it ended was bad. This is my new least favorite song. Me too.
  7. I Know A Jewel
    • Wow. He’s resorting to jewels because he can’t get a girl? Or a boy? What do you think about the title? I think it’s about that he knows the singer named Jewel. I think that he fell in love with a jewel because he couldn’t get a person to fall in love with him because he’s too old and has an echo-y voice. No offense. This sounds the most like Chris Isaak so far. I still don’t know who that is. It’s what I would rather listen to than this. Oh! He’s coming knocking at your door! Actually, I kind of like this song. But not really. This is a totally fine song that I will never remember. YEAH. Whoa – that was short! YEAH
  8. I Didn’t Make A Plan
    • I don’t think he made a plan for this album. It’s like the same song over and over. I KNOW! This one is more just piano. Siggghhhhhh THIS GOT GOOD REVIEWS? It’s OK…it’s not bad. It should just be way better. REEEE-SOOOOORTSSSS That was just a random thing though – you don’t have to write it down. I’m not going to say anything about the song. It’s bad. Oh, I just did. Who do you think would like this album? I think young women would like this album. WHOOOAAA…NO. Like who? Like lonely women in their early 20s. And you know a lot about what kind of music they would like? Would you like this when you were 20? Yeah, probably. HOW MANY WOMEN IN THEIR EARLY 20s DO YOU KNOW? I don’t know any now! I used to! When I was 20! Well, you’re wrong.
  9. The Fire Of Love
    • This is the worst song ever. I mean album. Eugh. How do you do this? It’s so bad. It’s not that bad. It’s pretty bad, honey. I thought this was going to be better. I did too. But I also just thought. Of things. Can we listen to someone good, like The Man Who Sings About Poop? I’m about ready to skip to the end of this song. No, that would be cheating.  There needs to be more drums. Hey! You can’t leave! I have to go poop in my room. Why are you talking about poop so much? Why are you asking that? So you can write it down? That’s not a review either, honey.
    • //
  10. Nobody Gets What They Want Anymore
    • Is this a girl? Oh! That’s him! No, that was a girl. Was it? It’s hard to tell without the echo. That’s gotta be a girl. At least he’s not lonely any more. Maybe it’s just his sister. They can both be lonely together. Because of their parents. This song is better than the others because it’s not echo-y. Her voice is pretty nice. She should have sung the whole album. The bum bah bum part is fun! It’s like the Little Drummer Boy! Are they still sad? Maybe if they weren’t so whiny they’d get what they want. Because I’m pretty sure people still get what they want sometimes, especially if they don’t whine. YOU GET WHAT YOU GET AND YOU DON’T THROW A FIT Ewwwww I don’t like that part PBLTTTTT EWWWWW Everyone says “ew” at the last part even though the rest was pretty good. EVERYBODY POOPS.
  11. Make Way For Love
    • No. I won’t. Is there a girl in this one too? I don’t think so. I think that’s just his friend the echo. That’s not a review. You don’t know me and my reviews. IT’S A BLACKBERRY? YOU DON’T NOT LIKE IT. This is fine I guess…kind of an oldies song. BORING. This is his last song? It’s not very strong. I DON’T LIKE IT. Man there’s a lot of negativity. It’s just boring…you know? Not super terrible, just not my thang. This sounds like one of those Hawaiian songs like where they do the hula hoops. Like if they did the hula hoops but fell asleep. You can’t write down your own jokes. They’re not funny. No offense. Bedtime, or no good? NO GOOD

Final Ratings:
  • Three or four. Solid four. Four lonely people out of…your mom.
  • Five echoes out of infinity echoes. Because it was exactly in the middle of nowhere so the echoes will never end.
  • THREE SOUR CREAM SOUR CREAM SOUR CREAM OUT OF CREAM CHEESE

Average rating: Four lonely echoes of various creams.

No comments:

Post a Comment