Friday, December 15, 2017

Christmas Music Sucks. So here's a live review.





Image result for Trump





Fair play: I hate Christmas music. I can't think of a Christmas album that I have ever liked. I don't like Christmas movies. I don't like putting up decorations. I hate receiving gifts. I hate the consumerism of this time of the year.

When reviewing Anal Trump's masterpiece "Make America Say Merry Christmas Again!", I was pleasantly surprised by the scope and depth...

The whole album is comprised of 1-10 second songs that are loud noise rifts or recordings of Trump saying something something something.

The real story of the album are the track titles. My favoirtes include: It's Always a White Christmas for Jeff Sessions, Santa is Real, But Climate Change is a Hoax, and Is Alex Jones Doing Sandy Hook Clause Again This Year.

While it's unlikely that we'll hear this holiday cheer on the airwaves, many people will be carrying this spirit throughout the holidays.

Overall, I'd give this album 2 Robert Muellers out of a possible 11 counts of Treason.

Image result for Trump gif

1 comment: